Seq. Control Relay

mjamil

Hi,

I was going thru the Manual of S7-200 series, had a chance to look at SCR (sequence control relay).

ofcourse the name says what it should be doing, but since I have a tendency to write long step (microwin), I was wondering how this would assist me in my programming.

If someone could elaborate using a simple code, that would give me the idea of complexity involved in this option.

Thanks.

beerchug

Hi,

The online Help for microWin has a several examples written in both STL and LAD. You can literally copy and paste the STL portions from the Help file in to the editor of microWin. This might help you visualise more clearly what is involved in implementing this instruction.

Regards

Ken.

Hi,

The online Help for microWin has a several examples written in both STL and LAD. You can literally copy and paste the STL portions from the Help file in to the editor of microWin. This might help you visualise more clearly what is involved in implementing this instruction.

Regards

Ken.

Hi,

Regards

Ken.