Step 7 single stepping...

Matchu04

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello boy's and girls,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if this is normal or not. This is the first time that I have managed to single step a program but just curious to see why my local variable names have not been populated while in this mode..?

Is it normal, or have I put a round object into a triangle hole...??

pic1.GIF

Either your block online is out of date with the online block, or the offline block does not exist, or you have uploaded an out of date online block and downloaded that.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if it is possible to pause a single step in Logix SFC? I've searched for pausing in the manual and all I could find was the...
Replies
Views
I have an encoder that gives its position by 9bits gray code (512 steps) is there an easy way to make a software (in ladder?) to se if the encoder...
Replies
Views
I am going to program a machine and have the following controls: Auto, Single Step, Single Cycle and Manual. My question is if I should make...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom