Enquiry of Delta 32EH

asivasankar2k

Dear sir,
I need to control servo motor using visual basic and Delta PLC.I am using RS232 port for communication between PC and PLC.Now i need to read data registry like D500 ect.My PLC model no is Delta DVP 32EH.

I used the below address code for reading data registry(D500),but i can't able to read.

mscomm1.output="010311F400008DA"
01-slave address
03-command code
11F4-Address code of D500
00-low point
08-high point
DA-Error code (i don't know about this)

then what address code i have to use to retreive the k value of D500.

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, 1. What does NOP (no operation) Instruction really do in a rung? 2. What does an AFI (Always False) Instruction placed before an XIC...
Replies
Views
I m going to dubai for searching jobs in industries which uses automation . I am a fresher. i m having certificate in PLC,SCADA,DRIVES,CONTROL...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys After years out of the industry dealing with PLC programming, I'm back with one project with a very rusty mind. Well actually, I have...
Replies
Views
Any of you UK boys got the software and cable for one of these ? I have one with fried outputs that i need the program sucking out of ?
Replies
Views
M
I am thinking of using stepper motor to control a turntable. I want to connect the stepper motor to my PLC. I am using Omron CS1G series PLC. How...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom