Stratix UTM

The Plc Kid

Have anyone used this yet? It's not entirely clear how the VPN portion of this works to me.

I'm also looking at the WebPort from Spectrum Control (similar to e w o n).. anyone know what that word is blocked?

I have used it a lot. What's your question about the VPN?

Are you trying to do IPSEC, M2M,Client VPN or SSL VPN?

If you are trying to setup remote access for yorself then use the Easy VPN client. It works best for that.

This unit is a rebranded Cisco 819 and the firmware has been modified to integrate with Logix.

The Rockwell manuals only cover very basic things and if you need more you use the Cisco 819 literature.

Here is a non english verbal but has english captions video that's pretty neat showing off the 819 / Stratix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQKGKQCG-Ag