CQM1 CPU11 Output problem

syltess2000

Hi, I am a new Omron user.
I have an output issue. When I'm trying to activate the OC221 outputs, only output x.00 works. No matter which output I set on unsing Cx-Programmer only x.00 gets on.
I have two output cards mounted on the rack. If I set on any output from 1.00 to 1.07 or from 2.00 to 2.07, only output 1.00 sets physically on. What could be the problem?

I would suggest it is probably dead. You could send it to Omron and have it checked out. I would replace it if it is dead with something newer. The CQM1 is no longer in production.

Your outputs should start at Channel 100 (eg 100.00, 100.01 etc). Check the output indicators on the top of the card - if the LED is ON and no output your card is definitely DEAD.

Second if you are trying to manually "SET" the output while the program is running there could be code that is turning the output off again. Try using the "FORCE ON" option.

If it is the PLC code that is the problem and the line of code should be turning the output ON, check to see if the same output address has not been used twice in the program one line of code could be turning the output ON and another could be turning it OFF again. The Omron PLC will allow you to download a program with the same output used more than once, Cx-Programmer will give you a warning but will not stop you doing it.