ABB Totaflow

alexFSC

I have an ABB Totalflow computer with some multivarable transmitter. I am getting the Temperature, Pressure and Differential Pressure, but is not giving me the accumulated value.
Can somebody please tell me if they ever had this problem and what can I do to fix it.

Thanks

I have a total of 8 multivarible transmitters connected to the TotalFlow. They all were working before, now i only have 3 working fine but the others are not giving me accumulated Volume. they show a 1.#QO. I do get the Pressures, Temperatures and the Differential pressure.

i think they communicate RS-485 but that is good because i am getting the temperatures and pressures and flow rates in the Flow Computer but not the accumulated value.

Are the process variables on the faulty runs accurate, or are they frozen values? Can you bleed off a transmitter and make sure you're getting good data? 1.#QO may indicate an overflow. What were the last good totalized values on the runs that aren't working?

I can see the Temperature, Differential Pressures, and Static Pressure. Also flow rate is only the Accumulated Value showing 1.#QO

Are those values changing? You say flow rate is the only accumulated value showing 1.#QO, but flow rate is an instantaneous value. Typically a flow computer will display flow rate, today's accumulated, and yesterday's accumulated. Is yesterday's ok? We had bad weather in Louisiana yesterday. Could you have had a lightning strike or power surge?

Temperature on MBD2010 is a negative value, that's why today's accumulated is 1.#QO. If the others were negative for a substantial amount of time yesterday, that would explain why they are showing 1.#QO for yesterday's value.

MBD2010 is the only one i have negative value. I was able to make must of it work by selecting yes under setup/commands/reset volumes. I still have those 3 not working. I will work on the temperature now for the MBD2010.