troubles while converting from .mer to .apa

xmisax

The problem is, I need to some modifications in a PanelView plus 1000 aplication, I made the back up but when I try to convert my .mer flie to .apa, shows an error, it says that the aplication was developed in an older version (I'm using FactoryTalk VS ME 7.0), I was like "ok, I guess this version is too much for that old app" so I tried with a 5.0 version and I had the same problem, I have no idea in what version the app was made so I'm kinda stuck, I gonna attach the .mer file, and if someone could give me hand with the convertion that'll be very, very appreciated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48k7nft076xnba4/PRA6.mer

thanks for your help

Similar Topics

I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, If you're having any login issues kindly send an email to [email protected] or use the 'contact us' link on the bottom of every page to get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently addressing a failing screen on a PV550. The first thing I did was upload the program onto an Allen Bradley memory card...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. I'm having a little issue with a Kinetix350. Long story short. I have burned 2 2097-V34PR5-LM in the past few months on the same...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm a complete beginner to programming and i have a project i'm working on in TwinCAT 3 since i'm using a Beckhoff PLC. One of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom