Question about replacing a Fanuc RJ3/iB CPU

Rob S.

We have a Fanuc RJ3 /iB controller. Suspect the CPU is bad. I have a backup of the System files , TP Programs , Application , Applic-TP , Error Log ,and diagnostic . Is there anything else I need, to restore this CPU ?What do they mean about "Image" ?Does this CPU come with " HandlingTool" already installed ? Thanks so much in advance.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, Guys: we use 1756-L71S and L7SP together, we want to replace 1756-L71S with new L72S, at first we need to assign IP address to...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone: We had burned up Kinetix 350 drives by mistake (put AC 110V in +24V) the drive configured with existing motion group and...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom