siemens s7 414-4h redundent CPU problem

ahmed megahed

dear all experts

one day i found that the master cpu's all leds is flashing and control transfered to the slave one

after trouble shooting the case it came back to service then again hapeened

now i am planning to change that cpu, can you guide me about clear steps and precation to be tanken to install a new one and to make it hot redundent with the existing one.?

thanks

dear experts

if all leds of the CPU 414-4H is flashing and this is as per manual means the CPU is faulty

i have to change it or there is any hope that it can wotk by some how ?
please advise

Similar Topics

I made a post and right after that found a mistake in my program . How can i delete this post?
Replies
Views
i was a problem in plc programming pc it windows was currepted it licence kay taken in pen drive and formate the whole programe after installation...
Replies
Views
I have two working Step7 cpu's that control a conveyor system connected plc to plc via net Profibus. The S400 is addressed 3 and the 300 is 4. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have faced with a confusing problem, Dose anybody have a solution or comment?:huh: In our plant we have about 30 set Siemens PLC (400...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have a problem with my siemens 414 PLC whenever we switch off or power goes it is not going in to RUN mode and we have to download the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom