Help with my program change

Wilso

Expanding on another question I asked. This is the current section of the code.

For 25 of the 26 roll conveyor sections, it's not a problem. If a sensor is activated out of sequence, (which will cause two sections of rolls to start), due to a spool tail, or even a piece of paper blowing past the sensor, no problem. Press the button and it will unlatch that section. A spool takes up most of the room between two sensors, so the chances of pressing the button when there's one precisely between two of them is remote. If it happens, which it does occassionally, the operator will simply wave his hand past the offending one, and off it goes.

Section 15 to 16 is a different story. There's a larger gap, as section 16 is a turntable, and it can't be accessed due to the guarding and it's also a bit out of sight (and out of mind) due to a field panel. If the unlatch button is pressed when the spool is between the 2 sensors, the next spool comes along and we end up with the too jammed up against the end stop. I want to delay the function at this point, so that any spool in here has time to reach the section 15 sensor.

Can anyone see any big problems with what I propose.

PS. I'm NOT a programmer.