WPLSoft Simulation time out Error

Murtaza ilyas

When i try to do offline simulation in wplsoft V2.35 a time out message comes up.I don't know what the problem is and i have tried different things but nothing seems to work.So,please help.

timeout error message

am also using wplsoft and the timeout error messages pops up when i want to do offline simulation , can someone help please

i have this problem and i fix it as following :
go to this path where ur wplsoft simulator installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta Industrial Automation\WPLSoft 2.49\Simulator
then right-click on ur plc type simulator: for example, mine was DVPSimulator_SS2
on compatibility tab >>>>check ur windows: I changed mine to windows7
>>>>>check if in ur privilege level the administrator permission is given.
Click on apply and reopen the wplsoft.