Best companies to work for UK

ctrlseng

Hi People!
I am PLC/Scada programmer (mainly S7 and Mitsi) I am currently thinking about changing job, can you recommend any UK automation companies that are 'best to work for'? :) I would be greatful for any recommendations.
Thanks in advance

Hi Ctrlseng,

Are you talking about an automation manufacturer, eg Siemens, ABB, Rockwell Automation, or a System Integrator and what area of the country?

Hi Andypot,

I meant System Integrators companies. Question is genarally about UK but I am particularly interested in Yorkshire area.

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am going to need to use HART multi-drop in order to handle a series of Vega Radar units. There are a lot of options and I'm wondering what...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom