Mitsubishi FX2N-4DA

ade02uk

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a bit of assistance. I'm modifying an existing machine and need to use two 4da modules, I have the first on working as it was existing but am having trouble with the second one. This is the first time I have done this so your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ade

This is the link to the manual if you don't have it.

http://meau.com/Files/JY992D65901-D.PDF?ID=010000000000000001000000207101000

It has been a while, but the first "K" in the [TO K2 K10 D20 K1] instruction is the physical placement of the special module, if the existing one is "K1", then your second module is "K2". If they are doing the same thing, you can use the existing as an example.

You can also go to meau.com and search for the programming manual for more information.
Hope this helps,
Tommy23t

Find below complete library for FX analog modules.
You need to count only intelligent modules, so in your case second one would be probably 16#01.

Other important thing regarding function block:

Inputs variables:

Input Typ Description Details
Enable BOOL Enables use of FB TRUE=used FALSE=not used
HeadAddress INT Physical position of the extension module The HeadAddress must be a constant value

OutputMode WORD Selects channel modes
OutputClearMode WORD Hold/clear data if PLC in STOP mode selection
AnalogOutputCh1 INT Data to be written to Channel 1 12 bit
(11 bit value + 1 sign bit)
AnalogOutputCh2 INT Data to be written to Channel 2
AnalogOutputCh3 INT Data to be written to Channel 3
AnalogOutputCh4 INT Data to be written to Channel 4

Output variables:

Output Typ Description Details
ConversionActive BOOL F.B. operation status TRUE=working,
FALSE=disabled
GeneralError BOOL Error on module -
RangeError BOOL Any value outside allowed range -

Best regards,
Vuckovic Goran.

Hi,

That attachment is library with functions for all Mitsubishi FX analogue modules. If you import it, it will be available as FB in your ladder diagram.

Best regards,
Vuckovic Goran.