Simple questions about Plant Floor Marquee (PFM6412).

Hi guys! Im a newbie in the field of PLCs and i think i need to ask you about some aspects of PFM6412.
So, i have an Allen Bradley 1756-L55 connected to ethernet and my challenge is to visualize some variables. These 8 variables should be represented as bars on a big screen and ive chosen PFM6412 for that. This panel is controlled by Data Station Plus SX/GT which im going to connect to the ethernet through unmanaged switch (like n-tron 104TX). But here i have a doubt (because of absence of experience), maybe it is better to use a managed switch here?
Second question: the cable (CBLPFM00) which connects the PFM6412 and DSP+ is too short. I need at least 20 meters. Are there any longer analogs of this cable?
Third question: the diameter of the holes on the mounting brackets? Another problem is that there isnt any wall or ceiling availible in the area where the panel should be mounted. So, i guess i need a counstruction that is able to hold 13kg on the altitude of 5-6 meters. More than that, panel should have an ability to rotate. Honestly, i cant find a ready solution.

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.
And sorry for my english...:D