RTD Module Calibration wizard using RSlogix 5000

mattjsayers

Hello. I am trying to calibrate a RTD module unit from RS logix 5000, and keep failing.
INFO:
PLC - Compact Logix 5370 L1 Series
HMI - Panel View Plus Compact
Ethernet - AENT/A Remote
RTD - 1738-IR2M12 (100 to 500 ohms)

Everything is connect thru ethernet connections.

I go online with the PLC and open the calibration tab from the RTD module in the I/O config tab in rslogix 5000. When I run calibration from the calibration tab, it starts fine. I connect the low source (100ohms) and click next...then I connect the high (500 ohms) and click next. It fails everytime I try. I dont get it.

Anyone out here have any experience here?

Thank you.
Matthew Sayers

Similar Topics

Hello! I have RTD sensor with 4 wire and shield ( 2 red wire + 2 white wire + Shield) and I want to connect to 1734-IR2 module. But in the manual...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to know if there is any possibility of correct a temperature offset directly in the RTD module. I have a system connected...
Replies
Views
We have BMX ART 0814 - Schneider RTD module used with M340 Processor. All the LED's (RUN, ERR, I/O) are flashing in it. It's been in operation for...
Replies
Views
How do you program a Micrologic 1200 RTD module using a Micrologic 1400 PLC? I'm using RSLogix Micro to program the ladder logic. I've wired the...
Replies
Views
Hi Every One, While Configuring RTD Module in Rs logix 500 i am having error. when i enable RTD channels i get this error file attached name"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom