free ActiveX controls

Hello

dose anyone know if you can download free ActiveX/.ocx controls off the internet.

i need an analog gauge (to show speed) and possible some slider control and also some sort of voltage meter?

i would like a fairly fancy control if possible. I have done a bit of goggling but with limited success

regards
brendan

Similar Topics

Hi friends; I have a limitation of money/finance. I just want to read the register value from Ge funac PLC via SNP into vb.net and then i export...
Replies
Views
Dear All, If you developing SCADA / HMI within OPC Server and Visual basic. I would like to suggest my COPC ActiveX control. It can connect to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Hello, S7-200 is installed with dot matrix printer. its printer is not working. now I have changed the printer. Problem in new printer is that...
Replies
Views
We are to develop a first application in Codesys. It will contain motion (Softmotion) with drives on Ethercat (CSP mode). Off course there will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom