Click PLC "Flash Memory Error"

ClickUser

I have a Click PLC that is hung up at a remote location. It is connected to the internet with a serial to Ethernet bridge. I attempted to upgrade the software and the com link failed during the download. When I reconnected the PLC had a "FLASH MEMORY ERROR", the SC23 bit is set. I was able to download the new program and the PLC will not go into RUN mode as the error bit is still set.

The troubleshooting guide says to Power cycle the CLICK PLC. If the same error occurs again, download the project again and/or try the ‘Reset to Factory Default’ command. If the same error still occurs, replace the CPU module.

Getting someone out to cycle the power is not easy, possible but not easy. I can't 'reset to factory defaults' as the front panel switch on the PLC is in RUN mode.

Is there a way to clear this error bit using the Click Programming Software? Any other way to recover from this error?

Any help is much appreciated.