Modicon Cable Confusion

bluenoser337

I've been looking for the pinouts for programming cables for the Modicon Compacts with the RJ45 Modbus port, and the Compacts with the 9-pin Modbus ports. I found a pinout for the RJ45 and made it, but it didn't work. đź“š Looked more and found 2 more different ones, so I'm lost for sure. Also, hoping to find pinout for the Modicon Micro with RJ45. Anyone have a good source? Really appreciate it!!

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing a very strange problem. I have purchased tsxcusb485+tsxcrjmd25 cable in order to communicate with a Modicon Premium TSXP57103...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Yesterday one of the process engineers went to site and removed the battery from the PLC. Which appears to have wiped the program. It's from 1999...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me what is difference between Schneider Modicon Cable TSXPCU1030 and TSXPCX1031 both end in serial and i know it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom