logix5000 v19 issue with L61S

Mr.Z

I've been having an issue with communicating to an L61S processor. I can download just fine, but while going online, it just hangs.

There are quite a few point I/O modules which are not currently connected.
I am using RSLinx v2.56.00.13 CPR9 SR 2

Here's the other thing, I was able to get online with it yesterday.

I'm using Ethernet and have a pair of EN2T's in a 4 slot chassis along with the L61S and the LSP.
I have one which I have connected to a wireless router. (This as the one working yesterday.)
I connected the second one directly to my laptop when I started having problems.
Both show the same issues. It shows the REM light in green in Logix5000, but I can't get into any of the program files. It just hangs forever.
I have also taken the system down to the point where only the laptop and the Ethernet card are connected on the network with the same results.

At this point I'm leaning to a reinstall of v19 and Linx, but was curious if anyone else started having this problem through a Windows update or something. (This is an Xp machine.)

Some more info: This is an EVRSI activation
Logix is v19.11
FactoryTalkView 5.10
Enterprise version... Not sure maybe 5.6

Thanks for your help,

Mr.Z

Slow Comms on L61S in Every Possible way

Unfortunately, even if there were an IP address conflict, connecting the PLC Ethernet Card and the laptop together should resolve it. (I know both of those have different IP addresses.)

Here's some more info:

I looked at the packets per second on the ETH-IP driver and its at about 3.5 packets per second!

If all else fails go DF-1... Right. Not so much... 1.5 packets per second there.

Comms Time Slice is at 20%. It's a small app that was a conversion from a PLC-5/40.