Omron SYSWin Help

Coops

Hi All,

Just a quicky....I am using Omron SYSWIN 3.4. No problems there but a customer has asked me to log 3-4 analogues coming in and export the data to a excel/csv file. There begins my problem, I can log the data using the 'Time Monitoring' Function within Syswin but I have no idea on how to get this data into Excel in a useable format? Any ideas? I would normally log to a SCADA or HMI but this machine doesnt have that option.

Thanks

Coops

Similar Topics

Hi, I need a little help with something that will probably be very easy and obvious to anybody who uses the Omron PLCs with Syswin. I usually...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in syswin to see if any bit in a word is on? I am doing alarms. I have about 12 alarms on one word. (200.00-200.11) is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a beginner of PLC. I am running Syswin 3.4 on C200H PLC. I am trying to use counters a Timer. The reference says that when counting or...
Replies
Views
I am trying to re-arrange a long ladder diagram in an Omron CQM1 plc into seperate blocks for clarity using Syswin 3.4 Problem is that only the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Omron C1000H that has a RS232 card C500-LK203 mounted to it. When I try to connect using SYSWIN it allows me to connect but says...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom