Hardness meter

Joel201

Does the Hardness meter SP510 have a 4-20mA so that i can connect it to a S7 analog input module? Please help me i need immediate answers thanks for your help in advance

Typically they only have a dry contact for an alarm output. You can probably have one special ordered but unless you did that, they do not come with them.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys- I have a customer that produces in-ground vaults for communications and power distribution applications. These vaults are made from...
Replies
Views
HI guys I am looking for a tester with a 4-20ma or 0-10v output to test the hadness of water after a softner? I dont know if the term "water...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom