Omron NT20M HELP?

Dean

Can anyone point me in the direction of a "user manual" for the NT Series support tool software, the version i have is 2.33.

Also I've downloaded the Omron NT20S operation manual but this doesn't seem to apply to the NT20M HMI that i have?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dean

Yep. Not much you cannot get there. In Ozz, we have an Omron CD with all the latest manuals on it. It is updated regularly.

Tech

I need to find a replacement for my NT20M-DT121-V2 with the NT20M-LB121-EV1 interface module. What are the specs on this? How does it communicate with the plc? How will I know what specs I need on a replacement

Similar Topics

Hi, i have a NT20M programmable terminal with a NT600M serial interface installed in a old machine. everything work except that i want to backup...
Replies
Views
hey, I have an Omron NT20M panel connected to an Omron C200H PLC. I need to modify both NT20M and C200H programs. I made uploads of both NT20M...
Replies
Views
I have PT software Support Tool V2.33, NT20M and CQM1 PLC. I want to control Bar-graph and LAMP in NT20M by CQM1 Refer software Support Tool...
Replies
Views
I have Touch screen NT20M and use NT software version 2.33 (dos version). I can't up load data from NT20M to PC via RS232C because i not't have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I have a new NT20M OMRON Programmable Terminal linked at a Mitsubshi PLC. When I'm turning on the power, the device (NT20M) boots and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom