FTView.... Annoying error.. Don't know why it is coming?

shailesh_vb

Hello Everyone,

Following error is coming while opening screens in FTView. Currently, I am using 6.10 CPR 9.
I have attached the image of error. Please let me know if anyone knows this problem and what can be done to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Shailesh

FTView Error.jpg

An additional thing that may help is open each screen that brings up this message and save it.
This may happen if the screen was created with an earlier version of the FT software and has been upgraded meaning the ActiveX component is now a mismatch in its version number to the FT software.

Hi Gil47,

I tried to open the screen but after opening screen and tried to Saving it but it gives error
"The display cannot be saved with missing ActiveX controls. You must delete these missing ActiveX controls before saving the display."

I have created the screen in "Global Objects". Currently I am using FTView 6.10 (CPR 9 SR4) and Patch number is 0.

Thanks,
Shailesh