FTView - Can't start software

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have succesfully started the software before. I took my laptop home to do some programing/testing. Now when I start it it just pops up this message and then the application is closed. Any suggestions? I haven't got the DVD in my DVD reader but that can hardly be the reason can it? One time it came past this "windows loading screen" but then after a while (2min) the program closed suddenly again.

Namnlös1.jpg

do you use wireless or did you use wireless in work to register.we had a similiar issue because it was looking for the server it had been registered with

I used the Disk serial number for the activation, but I was on a wireless network when I registered.

we found for it to work we had to connect to the server initially when started then we could disconnect from the server once it was running