controllogix analog card fault

md.abdullah

Dear experts
I have a system of Rockwell contrllogix in which I have used about 16 analog module..1756-if16 card.but during commissioning there is 8 analog ca card goes faulted.its cal led goes green and ok led red.and I cant access theese analog card in myio tree.can any one help me.

Dear experts
I have a system of Rockwell contrllogix in which I have used about 16 analog module..1756-if16 card.but during commissioning there is 8 analog ca card goes faulted.its cal led goes green and ok led red.and I cant access theese analog card in myio tree.can any one help me.

Start here with Page 56 of the manual.

Thank you rajy.
But here I have seen that the transmitter is 2 wire transmitter.one is carrying 24 v another is return 4-20 ms.Now these wires are shorted.is this problem that these two are short.thats why analog card goes faulted