RSI Secure Server Problem

POWER_PACKED

Hi - I need some serious help here, I was asked by my boss to restrict PLC access via computer terminals on the floor by granting the access to only monitor online operations. So what I did was I installed Secure Server Stand Alone Edition, which gave me control over RSlogix 5 and RSlogix 500. So while playing around with it and getting a pretty good idea of how to grant or deny access to certain users, something screwed up!!! When I got to the point of having everything OK, I closed everything and tried it 3-4 times to access the configuration window and it worked fine then I came to try to access it again before hitting home, so I keyed in my admin password to access the Secure Server Configuration window again so I could grant/deny access, It told me that my password is incorrect, I am 110% that I know my password. So I figured the only solution is to get rid of secure server and reinstall it again. the problem is when I try to uninstall and reinstall secure server the same settings remain and the passwords remain as they were from last installation. I need some serious help here, I don't wanna get to the point of formatting the whole HD to get rid of this mess, I heard that there is a master password that you could use to overcome the adman’s password MY STUPIED PASSWORD. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you a 1M :)

Best Regards,
Yasir Anwar

Last edited: