Problem with factory talk view studio v5.1

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
I have issue with factory talk view studio program and that is when I double click Rslinx enterprise in the explorer window then communication setup is not opened instead of that Rslinx enterprise server properties window is opened in another words window of design and run time in not opening at all and I am stuck here . I wonder if anybody knows what is wrong here and what is the solution. Thanks for your time.

If you have a Tech Connect contract go to Knowledgebase article 33825 regarding re-registering some .dll files. I think I had that once and this fixed it.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, For some reason I am unable to change the trigger label. I don't have any sort of drop down and If I manually type anything into it it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have some problems with the accounts of my server. I tried to configure the Factory Talk Directory to access my applications because...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have some issues with the security accountes. I create an administrator account who doesn't have access to the "Manual control...
Replies
Views
I think this problem started when upgraded from 9 to 10. I can't go back that easily. I know working with factory talk is .. challenging, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Factory Talk view studio ME Version 9.0 made me downgrade to windows7 and it worked them, now it doesn't work again. I installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom