DVB Sv plc with kepware ex opc server via rs485

zezo

Thanks for this valued information
I’m using converter form usb to rs485 and try to connect delta dvb sv plc to opc server kepserver ex and used the same setting specified at the manual on delta plc site but it read almost zero for all input and output even it 1 and i used the adress in modbustable….
and i can connect the plc to wplsoft via converter rs485 with no problem that mean converter works will as i guess……
Now where is the problem between opc server and plc?
Can any body help me?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom