RSView32 7.60

MARC 2014

I am using RSView32 7.60 on Win7 Pro. When I use the command wizard it doesn't popup. The Task manager says step 1 of 2 is running but I can't see it. When I end the task I get the message OLE 2.0 Load Failure. Anybody else have this problem?

Were you previously using it on a multi-monitor computer ?

I've had dialog boxes end up permanently on my extended desktop and I couldn't get them back into the main desktop except by re-attaching to my second monitor.

It's not just RA software... I've ended up having to unceremoniously shut down VMWare for the same reasons.

Yes I was using 2 monitors. I just decided to hook up the other monitor and change my display setting back to what had been using and now it works.

Were you previously using it on a multi-monitor computer ?

I've had dialog boxes end up permanently on my extended desktop and I couldn't get them back into the main desktop except by re-attaching to my second monitor.

It's not just RA software... I've ended up having to unceremoniously shut down VMWare for the same reasons.

You should have an option to show desktop only on Monitor 1 in your display settings. I have to do that when switching from extended displays to just the laptop. Sometimes it takes going back and forth twice to take, but it always does.