TwinCAT - read/write between two runtime

hapetter

Hi.

How to read/write complex datastructures between two runtime in TwinCAt 2. Do I have to define anything within system manager?

E.g. How to write/read "g_stRemoteHmiAlarm" between 2 runtime:

Thanks!

Code:
TYPE ST_RemoteHmiAlarms :
STRUCT
                (* Bit[0] = LoLo, Bit[1] = Lo, Bit[2] = Hi, Bit[3] = HiHi, Bit[4] = Roc, Bit[5] = Bool *)
                xRemoteHmiAlarm                        : ARRAY[0..5] OF BOOL;                                                               (* Alarm flags*)
                sAlarmText                                                       : ARRAY[0..5] OF STRING;                                                           (* Alarm text  to remote HMI system*)
                fValue                                                                 : ARRAY[0..5] OF REAL;                                                (* Alarm value to remote HMI system. Will be 1 for boolean alarms and a real number for analog alarms *)
END_STRUCT
END_TYPE

g_stRemoteHmiAlarm                                 : ARRAY[0..NOF_ALARMS] OF ST_RemoteHmiAlarms;                 (* Global alarm array for remote HMI system *)