Logicmaster LM90 30 PLEASE HELP!!!

David Becic

Hi all.

I had a copy of the old DOS based LM90 ver 9 software I use for occasionally re setting a GE FANUC 90 30 installed in one of our panels.

My laptop and external HD have both failed in the last year so i have lost my backup copy. I had a copy on a floppy disc, (it came with a replacement PLC i bought) but i cannot find it. I have looked all over the net and cannot find it anywhere.

Please. If you can help, or point me in the direction of help. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks
David.

Similar Topics

I need LogicMaster LM90 could some one tell me where i can download it or buy it. Thanks. Luis garzon
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone be able to help me find a copy of Logic Master 90 Software? I need this for a conversion. I have a printout of what is in the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for Logicmaster software. I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC that was loaded using Logicmaster. Logicmaster is the only software that will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom