I need from some tutorials of CFC lenguage for Schneider PLC

Thank you very much for your support Mr.Deelen

Thank you very much for your help :).I must make PLC programing of Wastewater treatment plants.I have some logical algorithm.I must make a control of some pumps and blowers.I will use PLC schneider M238 and developer language CFC.For now i need for help with one counter of time .I make a control of 2 blowers and i want when they go to start to start and their working hours too.I made this blok with TON but when the systems stop , i lose this hours...and the timer go on from 0:00 again .....My question is----How i can to remember these working hours ,which block i must to use in CFC ???Becouse i want to have history of every engine exactly how much working hours they are worked.Thak you very much for your support.I am really so young yet and I know that :)

Use integer or double integer variables with add block. Count upp with one second pulse when system in running.

Another method is save ton-timers value, when system stops.

On some PLC you can write to ton-timers elabsed time variable. Not sure is it even possible with schneider plcs.

But easier is to use int or dint type variales. If you need time format, you can change to it after you have counted time.

I need form this timers bloks "RTO (retentive timer) or TMRA (accumulating timer)."but in my labary do not have the same ????????????Why?????What can a do?

they are talking about retentive timers, have a look at retain variables.

a glimpse of it, use a variable in global retain and give it every second a pulse adding 1 to the hourcounter %MW69 for example and this var is declared in var global reatin.
just type the varname (hourcounter) and fill in the reatin check mark etc.
this way you make your own hourcounter
another way is to use www.oscat.de (english library for your schneider)