Remote terminal control Options

Neil stokes

Good morning Gents and thanks in advance for your time.
I have been asked to provide an access point via a Workstation/Client to a ABB 800xA system from off the plant floor in a managers office.

Our system is basically split into 3 levels.
Controller Level Network
Plant/ Server Level Network
Corporate Level Network

Presently the Plant network is not exposed in the location that the Client would be
We generally use RDP through the Firewall between corporate and the plant network to access either a terminal server or client.

I am reluctant to leave a Client in an office where all and sunder can operate the plant and the general feedback from operations is that they will not use RDP to access the system.

I would appreciate you thoughts ideas and / or alternative solutions.

Again thanking you in advance

Last edited: