stop

romenger

Hello,
I have a clp s7-300 (317-2fk14-0ab0) with security system installed in PROFINET this going to stop. diagnostic messages are as follows:

Stop caused by stop command

Data corrupition in safety program

clp occur several stops per shift of production, we are using the Drive SEW MOVIFIT with safety channels and we are in doubt whether it can be putting in the stop clp ...
Since I'm already grateful for the help ...

clp stop ff.jpg clp stop ffb.jpg

Where is/are the F-call(s) in the program? OB1 or timed interrupt. Is there more than one timed interrupt? What does the online view from safety integrated show?

The Passivated I/O message indicates that the CPU has detected an error in the I/O which could be loss of comms or a channel fault.

The area length error is also a concern. Is an indirect address calculation producing incorrect anypointers?

Nick

See I compile the program and returned me two errors that would look like the standar writing program accesses the F-block program, but not always strike to stop the cpu

The code is in a fb281 and writes an f-block like this:

** The "VKE0"
****** = "F00515_F_Module_I_O__2_B". ACK_NEC

* The "VKE0"
****** = "F00531_F_Module_I_O__2_B". ACK_NEC

I found something about this kind of syntax error in program siemens forum
* I will test in a bit and post again if successful.

I did not have so far any more stop in clp will monitor some more time to think I've solved the problem.

however still has a message:

Event 1 of 10: Event ID 16# 2522
Area Length error when reading
Global DB, double-word access, Access address: 94
Requested OB: Programming error OB(OB121)
Priority class: 1
Internal error, Incoming event
10:23:08,075 PM 11/28/2013
(Coding: 16# 2522 0179 0034 005E 0000 0000)

how do I read this last code written in the end?