Need for some Case Studies

Imanhz

Hello
I am working on a PLC-Based Fault Detection project. For simulation and validation, I need a nearly complicated case study. An arbitrary but real system with some inputs and outputs, in which a fault may occur, e.g. an manufacturing system.
Does anyone have any ideas? A book or a any other resource is appreciated too.

Thanks!

not sure what you're looking for

Can you be a little bit more specific? I'd like to help, but I don't know what exactly you want from us.

Thanks bosko,
I just need a manufacturing system or something like that to simulate. I don't need the PLC code. Something like a real automation system description in a factory.

process narrative

I can give you a written description in the form of a process narrative. It would be for water and wastewater. Is that OK? Please PM me with your email address.