Simple TIA v12 Project

blima

Hi!

I have a CPU S7-300 with two digital modules and apart of it, by 5m distance, in another part of the machine I need other two digital modules.

Should I go for one CPU and one distributed I/O or two CPU in each location?

Regards,
Bruno

look for ET200 remote i/o device if you don't have much i/o or just a S7-1200 plc connected thru profinet to your 300 could also work at low price.

i would definitely not use another 300 unless you want to get the price tag very high or you need more memory than what the 300 offer (I doubt it could be for a stand alone machine but...)

Thanks for the inputs!

I have to go for the S7-300 since I use in the project FC92.

I will look at ET200

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom