Twincat and PLC Port Was Disabled

ZhongJiwei

:confused:yesterday found that the cp6920 beckhoff ipc ethercat port was automatically disabled and can not communicate with beckhoff plc, the setting for port setting are all aumomatic. what reason to cause this error happened. and once we restart the plc then ok, after some time still happened.

I would suspect a program or service in Windows is doing this. Insure you have no firewall set and investigate any security programs you have installed, like McAfee or Norton.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm Vinicius I've just started working with TwinCAT and Beckhoff PLCs. My question is about connecting the PLC to the software. This morning I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am not very skilled on TwinCat This is the situation: We are switching from phisical PLC (CX5120) to softPLC (we use HMI, that is a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been using CODESYS for years and had taken for granted that the PLC part was very similar to TwinCAT. but just found one issue that...
Replies
Views
I'm new in PLC programming. I have a small project which have 12 temperature sensor. How I should declare the variable for this 12 sensor. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom