Vijeo designer V6

Ferino

Hello I am a New member..
I am searching for a simple tutorial to start Vijeo designer V6..
What means the adress 30001 or 40001?
What are the equivalents of this adress (INT , WORD ...)?
How can I use this adress if I want to make a program on Unity Pro M?

You have tutorials all over internet, just use Google.
30001 and 40001 are Modbus addresses. 30001 for input registers and 40001 for holding registers. This addresses represent memory locations, so they can be INT, WORD... they can be even DWORD, but then they will take two addresses (40001 and 40002 for example).
Unity and Vijeo are totally compatible, so you can import your Unity project to Vijeo and use addresses like %Q0.0.1 or similar.

If you are using a schneider plc you can specify in the equiptment drive to use IEC adressing. Then you can use the plc address directly (%mw or %M)

Hello.. thanks to goghie and chud. Your answers were simple and clear.. it really help me to solve my problems.. Maybe you know Intouch software and i will ask you many others questions about it.