Siemens Simatic Step7 cannot tracing address by "Go To Location"

ifnul

Hi everyone..
Can anybody help me, My Simatic Step7 cannot tracing address using right click on I/O address using "Go To Location". If i do it the Go To Location Windows pop up and dissapears suddenly.

It made me hard to find any address that i want to trace.

So much thanks for your helps:site:

Try to generate reference data im the manager
(right click and choose reference data / generate - see attached)

Reference data.JPG

First try to Delete, then Generate.

If that does not work, create a new empty project.
Copy the hardware configuration to the new project, and all the blocks and symbols to the new project, then try again.

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, How can i update my offline Data Block to the Online Datablock without removing the offline comments? When i go online with the...
Replies
Views
R
I need some help about the CRC calculations from the step7 simatic (from siemens); don't now how can i reproduce this calculation, if this is a...
Replies
Views
robertomelis
R
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom