Is it possible to use PC as HMI connect with s7-200?

apolionman

Hello Guys, can you give me a tip?
I am designing a Filter Press Station and I can't afford to buy HMI panels so I am going to use my PC as HMI connect with s7-200. is it possible?

Hello Guys, can you give me a tip?
I am designing a Filter Press Station and I can't afford to buy HMI panels so I am going to use my PC as HMI connect with s7-200. is it possible?

So at the end of the project you will be without your PC and you will have to buy another one?

Similar Topics

Hi i am new one in simens hmi & drives. I am using CPU313-2DP . I have to connect simens HMI(MP277) & SIMENS DRIVES at same time. how should i...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I was given a task to connect EATON hmi (the 4" version) to a DX-480 EMERSON positioning servo drive... The HMi will be replacing...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
We have a project coming up which we need to do as cheaply as possible. We have a used 2711P-T6C20D8 HMI. Is it possible to use this with a...
Replies
Views
I've seen a few old threads on here that say there is no way to upload from one of these HMIs unless the developer took the step of downloading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom