Need Help urgent

moh251

Dears,
Kindly I have a problem and need your urgent help,
I am trying to upload/ read back the program of my Lauer PCS900 operating panel, through PCSPro win 8.1, the connection is ok, but an error message told that: "Set start selection before read back on PCS900. Unknown driver 'LAUERCXE.drv'! ".
Please any body knows how to pass this??
thanks in advance,

If this is really "Urgent" you should call your Local "Lauer" agent. Have you verified that the software in question has been approved to operate in Windows 8.1, if not use an approved OS and try it again.

Similar Topics

I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
HMI (MT506TV) died on legacy machine in our plant. We have some SW back up and we have found another panel in spares, but i dont have software...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys and Gals Our paint shop has a 1784 plc 5/25, Last week we had a power outage, followed by several surges. Of course, we got the paint...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Its been a long time since the last time I visit this site. Actually I changed my career to something close to electronics but a little...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm desperately trying to upgrade all our factory PLCs to S5. We used to have S7 PLCs (mostly 315 PN/DP) but we were finding them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom