TSX87 and X-tel access right issue

farzadsg

Hi all,
I've Installed OS/2 Warp4.5 and XTEL Pack v6.1 on Virtual PC. Also I have connecting cable between PLC(TSX 87) and PC. Xtel recognize my PLC and every time that PC want communicate with PLC the following error appears :
"NO SOFTWARE ACCESS RIGHTS"
"PROGRAM COMPLETE"

I know that this is because access right and license files. I have some files in "00 Disquete de Autorización" folder.

file13859922001.jpg

I've copied them on floppy disk and each time I try to open with key manager , it says "No Floppy Disk". please help me , it's really urgent :confused:

file13859919401.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

This PL7-3 and MiniXTel needs a hardkey to open the software! Does any one knows how to copy the key? I have the key holder and I have on key...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have a doubt regarding SATEL 3AS Serial Radio. I have a radio which is connected to PLC and another radio with the SCADA. I need to...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am using Satel 3AS 869 Radio. I have an issue while connecting the Radio using Satel Configuration Manager. I bought the radio from...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody Now I work for cane upgrade from Telemecanique CPU to S7-300 one. I used Virtual machine to run OS2 platform to run XTEL program...
Replies
Views
Not sure if my google-fu was out of sync tonight, but does anyone have info on this Allen Bradley processor that will be housing an Intel chip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom