Setting offset for an analog input on Logix5000 project

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have a compact logix control that is receiving an analog input from a T/C. The program is written in FBD which I am not real experienced with but it is simple enough to understand. What I would like to know is, I have an analog scale (Ana_Scale_00) function block that is reading in the data. Using a temp simulator my reading is off by a few degrees. I would like to know if there is something in the function block that would allow me to offset the difference or do I need to add a match block that will take my input and subtract it out? Thank you

I don't know if the Ana_Scale_00 FBD has a scale factor that would easily shift the temperature a few degrees. This should bump you up so maybe somebody else will help answer the question.