pneualpha controller

porky

A big Hello to all

Just want your opinion on an electronic controller "SMC PNEUALPHA ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER"

Has anyone heard about it and if so what is your opinion on it...

Many Thanks

HERE'S a link. Looks like just another company jumping on the programmable relay bandwagon. Pico, Easy, Logo, etc., etc... :rolleyes:

It's not a brand-labeled Logo or Easy. I doubt SMC developed their own. Anyone recognize which brand they're sticking the SMC logo on?... :unsure:

beerchug

-Eric

Where can I find docs on how to program this.

(I've found out that I have less than two days to modify the program on one of our machines that has one of these devices.)

SMC is a big time pneumatics manufacturer, the local vendor should be able to provide you with a manual if you can't snag it off their web site.