reset micrologix 10000

You can download an empty program to it. That's as close to "factory defaults" as you can get.

What's the problem you're experiencing now ?

I can't connect to it, but I can connect to two other ones. The power and run lights are staying on, even after unpluggingl

When I unplug the lights goes out, then when I plug it back up the power and the run light comes on..... the run light don't suppose to come on...

When I unplug the lights goes out, then when I plug it back up the power and the run light comes on..... the run light don't suppose to come on...

Why not? Thats the way it shoiuld be if it has a program in it.

Do you have the offline file? If so look at the comm ports configuration, this may help you get connected. Or post the file here, zip it first.

Similar Topics

I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1200 that goes into Major Fault a couple of times a year The fault is it can communicate with an expansion unit and cant...
Replies
Views
I have an application where we're using a Micrologix 1200, and there's a timer on that we use in our program where the preset value resets itself...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1100 that I've been working on, and now it is showing a blinking fault light. On the LCD screen, it say Major Fault 0008h. I...
Replies
Views
I'm starting to learn some basic ladder logic. I'm on an AB Micrologix 1000 PLC. I'm wondering if the OTU instruction will work on an entire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom