TelePACE Studio (CMPU block)

Cyanogen281

I am having a little trouble understanding exactly how to implement this particular block into my system.

I have a 2 transmitters that are indicating a fluid level and I am attempting to set up a fail logic scenario of some kind.

Basically I want the fail over to enable the second level transmitter if for any reason the primary transmitter is malfunctioning.

A few weeks ago I designed a similar program in the original TelePACE, but that version had a bit called a Set Coil as well as a Reset Coil, and TelePACE Studio doesn't seem to incorporate this into their version.

Does anyone know how I could resolve this problem?
i.e. a different setup as far as the CMPU (Comparator) block is concerned?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scaling.png