Project Data List

crev64

Hey all,

I received a PLC program (Mitsubishi in GX Developer Version 8.107M) from a customer and I need to change it due to retooling. I can't seem to find the Project Data List that is normally on the side of the screen. I can toggle the "Show/Hide Project Data List" but it doesn't change anything. I need to be able to add and delete ladders and that's the only way I know how to do it. Any one know what's going on?

Crev64

Crev,

Don't you just love that feature about GX Developer and how easy it is to find what you need? (NOT!)

Try these steps:

1. Click on "View", "Toolbar". Make sure the following toobars are selected (have an X to the left of name): Standard, Project data list, LD symbol, Program, Comment, Device memory, and SFC.

2. Now there should be a white box below the second top menu bar. Click on the down arrow in the box and select "Program". Now go the to next box to the right and click on its down arrow and select "MAIN".

3. Now on top menu, click on "Edit", then "Write Mode".

4. Now there should be a large white box on the left with the name of your program. Click on the "+" box to expand it and select your program to be edited.