rslogix 5000 Ethernet connection Fault

grankin

rslogic 5000:
I need to setup a alarm to detect if Ethernet has lost connection I have searched everywhere on the net and can not find out how to accomplish this I'm asumming that I have to use GSV but I cant find out what class or bit I use to detect if the Ethernet is active or not

I'd suggest doing it the brute force way if this is critical comms to another process. Set up heartbeat detection to check.

Similar Topics

​Hello everyone, I triyng to link a Power Module eMB-60R from Robot Adept Viper s650 to CompactLogix, version 19.11 I followed exactly the...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for your time everyone. I am integrating the The endress FML621 over ethernet/ip to RSLogix5000. Any other endress instruments has a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the comm format, Assembly Instance and Input/Output size for a Rinstrum C500. It appears their EDS file does not work for RSlogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a generic Ethernet module to RSLogix and keep getting an invalid size error. There are no inputs, only outputs. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hello more knowledgable people and old friends, I'm trying (and failing) to connect a ROCON DeltaPoint to the PLC with RSLogix 5000. I tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom