Omron - CX Programmer - Upload Values from PLC

minuterice

Hello forum guru's. Simple question here (I bet). When working with CX programmer, it appears that when I upload from the PLC and save to a file, the current online values are not being included in my save file. How is this task accomplished? Is there a separate function to just upload table values? (Rockwell guy here, confused like crazy) 🍻

1) Open the Memory window while online.
2) Select the memory areas you want to save
3) Select Online from the toolbar
4) Select Transfer from PLC and check all the memory areas you want to save.
Use the same process with Transfer to PLC to load the saved memory areas into the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call Ladder Instructions from a structured text program? I can see several functions in the autocomplete...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call functions from a structured text program? I have found this manual that seems to describe the process...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to initialise an array? Set all values to zero or false depending on the data type Solutions in Ladder and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom