Fourcourt Fuel Controller to PLC

mohamed_idris

Hi All
I have a project to integrate a fourcourt fuel controller to a plc so that I can send/received serial ASCII command/Messages to the controller from PLC so that I can create a real time interactive. currently I have text command (Protocal Manual) but I have realised that to setup that serial protocal ladder logic is a long process therefore intend to use conveter (Moxa) from serial to ethernet IP. Kindly assist with the requirement to set up an interactive ladder which will service that port.
I'm intend to use Allen Bradley PLC series Micrologix or Micro800.
Assist on the procedure how to implement.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a sensor to monitor the level of Diesel Fuel And Gasoline in an outdoor Storage tank. The Tank has cylindrical shape laying...
Replies
Views
Greetings from all the way down here in New Zealand:-) I have a challenge for you all..... I have a need for a PLC to run a Doser pump to pump...
Replies
Views
I am about to be upgrading several compressor engines to Logix 5000 and I am looking for the best, proven, ways to program in the various curves...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I came across one diesel dispenser at the gas station. I have tried to study it and realized it has basic components: pump, meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom